New Zealand, we are coming!

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Travelling

Thursday, April 12, 2012

「 就像我从来不知道我想从旅行当中得到什么一样
出发去寻找所谓的答案的时候
其实连问题都不存在
- July Love 

I have always been reading people's blog and recently I got attracted a 24 years old beautiful girl who has now become a mommy of a little baby boy. She is one of a backpacker who like to travel around with her husband. It is very blessed to have a companion who can travel around with you and not to mention the sharings and experiences that they walked through hand in hand.

There is one article written by her which I would like to share with all : <阿格拉,穿莎麗遊泰姬瑪哈陵歷險記 @ 寫作的旅行> What is travelling about? She really done a good work in interpret her opinion of travelling.

When I told my mom and other elder uncles or aunties about my plan to Newzealand, most of them would think that I am too stupid to resign on my current job which I would defenitely gain a good prospects and nevertheless they will add-on with: "YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE". I told them I really hope to explore more when I am young and this is a once in a life time chance that I only will regret if I didn't seize it. They try to influence my decision by stating that I can done it on my retire stage and what that got into my mind is the endless cycle of an usual people like me and my family:-
Study -> Working -> Marry -> Having Baby -> Save Money for Children
-> Looking on their Children repeat on their cycle 

Can I ask them, where is the travelling section? After their children graduate in University? Probably 50-60 of your age and till then do you think you still getting passionate of travelling around? Being that case, what for I don't go for it now? I am just trying to postpone my pre-assume life cycle and work out my plan while I am not bearing any burden.

I am just a simple little girl that want to know more about this big big world.

No comments :