New Zealand, we are coming!

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Flight settled!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

"When GOD closes one door,
He opens another"

I never doubt how GOD make his plan on me, cause I know that he prepares the best for me. Air Asia X suspended their flight to Christchurch from 31 May 2012 onwards, It is such a bad news for us (backpackers) as Air Asia X is always our choice for cheaper flight tickets which the lowest can come to RM344 before tax. Can you imagine how much we can save from it? Luckily, we still left a choice of low cost carrier - "Jetstar".

Itinerary of our flight

From time to time, I have been surfing Jetstar website so that I can aware of their on going promotions and I got a very GOOD news yesterday morning from my cousin LINA (my buddy who will be going with me) that Jetstar is having promotion for flight from Kuala Lumpur(KUL) -> Auckland, Newzealand(AUK)!! After some discussions, we decide to buy the flight with shortest transit time at Singapore and share the luggage of 25kg which cost only RM 1.631.80 for both of us!

HERE WE GO a big step nearer to our dream! 

No comments :