New Zealand, we are coming!

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Process of applying

Sunday, February 19, 2012

After apply online for the working holiday visa
Almost twice a day I log in into the NewZealand immigration web
to check for my application status
Day by day
People around start to congratulate each other but my status still pending
There are statements explaining why I apply 5am in the morning but still pending : 
1) I fill up my departure date on Nov'2012
(The authority incharge choose the earlier departure date to approve first)
2) All the application form received are piled up & we are at the very bottom

I am so anxious
Worry that when I finally decide to step out but I am not approved
Then all thing will be back to the beginning
After a very LONG week waiting
Lastly I saw a big "APPROVED"

Electronic Notification : APPROVED
My Working Visa

Wao! I feel like jumping and cheering on my bed
o! Sorry, I was there working in my office
My expression cannot be too obvious and exaggerate
as I am not planning to let me colleagues to know first :P

All the excitements and hurrays!!!
I am IN!
Again!!!
NewZealand, I AM COMING!!!


No comments :