New Zealand, we are coming!

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Books about WH @ NewZealand

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Before doing some preparation for my WH @ Newzealand
I bought 2 books which are recommended by people

The first one I read ,

《囧样纽西兰》

Actually I don't really enjoy reading this book
Most of the words are all about the gal's muttering
yea, I mean the writer of this book
The descriptions are repeating again and again which is quite boring for me
A long-winded type of book
But sure there are some merits in it
Many tips that we should take note are given inside
which I think is quite useful

On the oontrary, this book is more to my taste,


《纽西兰打工旅行273天》

The descriptions are clear and straight to the point
All the articles are smoothly written & set off by attractive photos
Overall is a nice book that you can spend your afternoon with
But I found out that there is so little about his working life
more to "travel experience" rather than "working holiday experience"

There are places in NewZeanland which both books introduce
But both of them have the different side of views on each place they have been
More importantly
They are never regret on their decisions to be here

How is wish I am now 
standing in the middle of somewhere 
@ NewZealand
Breathing the very fresh air
Experience the environment sumptuously
**Day Dreaming** again....


No comments :