New Zealand, we are coming!

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Resign from work

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Arh!!! Lastly, I managed to hand out my resignation letter to my manager, her face looked so shocked! Yaya, within my expectation as no idiot like me, will really do so at this time being (months before the bonus payout??!!) . Yet, I really put down a stone in my heart and I can start to prepare for my working holiday.

和同事谈起自己的计划,
她突然来一句:“你真的是我所有认识的人里面最不同的,你真真切切的去实现自己的梦想。”
哇!真不敢当,我没有什么比别人更特别的地方,
只是心里那爱跑爱窜的心思在作祟,我也傻乎乎的应合着它。

“你不怕后悔吗?可能等你回来的时候,一切又要重新来过。”
我怕,可是我更怕没有去实现梦想的遗憾。决定去的那一刻,
已经把所有该付出的代价都一一盘算,都还是抵不过那蠢蠢欲动的心。

Since the day of leaving is getting closer, I feel like there are a lot of things that I haven't done which really make me nervous. Accommodation, works, things to bring or documents to apply, suddenly feel like time is not enough for me!! Oweeeee, messing up myself again.

Another 1 Month 1 Week & 4 Days to go~
Kaybe & Lina are going to New Zealand~

No comments :